New You Keto For Dieting


new you keto vegetables okay I just pull them out just remember usually I have a huge amount they're all together so I taste I'm tasting something kind of okay I endorse this this is very good I love it good good and like I said you can add in any vegetables you want that's the nice thing up about it that's the beauty of it because there have been many many days when I'm like short tonight I don't know what to fix and I just find whatever vegetables I've got throw them together and coat them with olive oil and salt and pepper and parmesan and you're good to go I love it mm-hmm all right thank you so much for being willing to come on the channel and share these healthy protein and carb snacks i-i've learned some things today so I'm really excited about that to be able to share with the viewers and I would love to come back and talk about those other things as well okay thanks for having me on I appreciate it thanks Wendy okay you  night I am with you tonight having a great expectations for a really lost e subject so I hope to have a lot of feedback on whether or not this makes sense to you I am going to wait just a minute to watch for some of the comments I'm gonna put those up over on the side here and I would love to see and hear I think I was going to be feedback let me do something let's see if that's okay Rick Cartwright says it sounds great it's such a big deal so I am thank you thank you very much Rick you are one of the standbys 
  
new you keto diet who is always watching thank you I do wonder if or the feed is working good all right comments are working the sound is good video looks good all right I love it when the easy things are easy because the hard thing tonight is the topic I'm gonna try and transmit so I'm gonna check my blood sugar wall and like heat tones like I do every week and so I have a safe ride a group in my community a support group that I really believe changes more lives than the clinic I run and it is because the barrier to entrance is minimal you have to know what a ketone is I love it if they've read the book that I wrote anyway you can or listen to it but that group this past week heard me talk about something that I thought they better understood and after I have their feedback about how they didn't understand I'm just gonna show off my numbers 83 is my glucose this is counting down the seconds to my ketones this is my trusty for care one point so that's a great easy dr. Bob's ratio to do on live YouTube which is 83 divided by 1 is a dr. Ross Radio ratio of 83 and I try to fast every week not from a timer and not from just a way but really to my metabolism hitting an auto foggy number of 40 or less is what I do to stimulate the my immune 



https://www.quora.com/Benefits-Of-New-you-keto-diet/answer/Jhanjar-Song

Comments